Lands in love hotel is situated on 109 hectares in the middle of a hidden valley, surrounded by beautiful tropical cloud forest. At 500 meters elevation on the Caribbean slope of the Tilarán Mountains this is an ideal place for bird watching. There is an intriguing mix of lowland and middle elevation species found in a diversity of forest, open country and aquatic habitats.
Lands in love also make a perfect base from which to explore other nearby birding opportunities. The hotel and valley is an undisturbed island of beauty and nature, easily accessed by a well paved road and located only 1½ hours from San Jose.
Lands in love offer unique conditions and amenities for bird watchers:
- Bird list and bird finding information updated constantly by Costa Rican birding authority Jim Zook
- Guided bird watching tours upon request
- Early breakfast upon request
- Access to well designed and maintained trails through all the forest and open habitats that are found on the hotel property.
- Bird watching from canopy platforms located in the middle of the primary forest and from canopy towers with commanding views of the entire valley.
- Bird feeders around the hotel that attract birds from all over the valley.
- In each room: Coffee machine, Mini Bar, Telephone, 29″ Cable TV, Free Wi-Fi Internet access